Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hey guys!
Ah, that's funny that you said all that about me being different. I don't even feel like the same person anymore. Ever since my back has gotten this bad and I haven't been able to work out or anything, I have just changed. I just started becoming a different person. I cant just laugh and have fun anymore. Its weird, I just don't feel the same at all.


Don't worry I will finish my mission here. It is so painful, but I know that if I return to the states that I would only be more depressed. So you can go ahead and send the package. Remember to get crunchy peanut butter and to not worry about sending too much peanut butter. Oh, by the way, make sure you put my full name on the package, because there is another Elder Benson in the mission.

So there were a couple things that I forgot to tell you on the phone last night. One, I had the opportunity to try cow intestines last week. I have pictures, but this dang computer isn't letting me send anything. I ate cow heart, kidney, and just straight up intestines. There was even some nasty cow liquids still left inside. I gagged a couple times. The heart and kidney is really good, but cow turd squirting in your mouth is nasty. It is about the consistency of a rubber hose.

I think the rest I have already told you.  You are awesome and the best parents ever. I just made the mistake of not taking care of my back before I left.

Well I think that is all for now.
Elder Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment